TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here’s what you can expect from us and what we will expect from you…
What you can expect from us:
- We will supply all equipment needed for the course.
- We will provide resources to support the course content.
- The course will run for the hours stated.
- We will provide all catering during the course, including lunch.
- We will aim to accommodate any special dietary requirements – please let us know at least a week in advance.
- In the unlikely event that we need to change the content, timing, date or venue of the course we will notify you as soon as details are known.
- If, by the week beforehand, we have not received the minimum number of bookings we need for the course to go ahead we may need to cancel the event. We will email you to tell you if this is the case.
- The Science Museum shall not be liable where an event is cancelled or cannot take place due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
What we expect from you:
- If you need to cancel your booking, we must receive written cancellation not less than 7 days before the delivery date of the course, to email@example.com.
- If you cancel your booking less than 7 days before the delivery date, or you do not show up on the day of the course, cancellation charges may apply.
- You may change the name of the person/people attending the course, but you must let us know in advance, particularly if there will be any special requirements.
- Please inform us if you have any special dietary or access requirements.
- If you know you will need to leave the course early, please tell us at the start of the course.
- On the day if there is an activity you feel unable to take part in, please let us know.
- Please do not leave possessions unattended; we cannot accept responsibility for them.
- If you are unable to attend the course on the day for any reason, please call us on 07479 290647.